Rob Foncannon, CPA – Owner
Rob and his wife Kris, a school nurse in the Warrick County School Corporation, live in Newburgh and have three boys. Zack is a student at Indiana University studying informatics, Alex is a junior at Castle High School and plays soccer and Reece is a 7th grader at Castle South Middle School and enjoys playing soccer and hockey.
Rob works with clients to implement the most advantageous financial plans, with high concentration on value building and tax consequences. He plans and prepares individual and corporate tax returns.
- Member Crossroads Christian Church
- Member BNI Network Exchange since October 2006, President – 2007-2008
- Evansville Youth Hockey Association – Treasurer 2007-Present
- Castle Soccer Booster Club – President 2015, Vice President 2014
- Member American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member Indiana CPA Society
- Certified Tax Coach
- Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider – CPA
- Southwest Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau